School / Employee Attendance System Using Facial Recognition
What is Facial Recognition?
Facial recognition is a bio-metric software application capable of uniquely identifying or verifying a person by comparing and analyzing patterns based on the person’s facial contours. Facial recognition is mostly used for security purposes, though there is increasing interest in other areas of use. In fact, facial recognition technology has received significant attention as it has potential for a wide range of application related to law enforcement as well as other enterprises.
Our Product and the Features
- No hardware required if your premises already have CCTV / only CCTV camera.
- No queue, punch-in card and no need to stand and show face to camera. Persons can just walk through the entrance.
- Attendance taken in a real-time within fraction of seconds.
- At a time, attendance can be captured for multiple people (max. 30 people).
- 99 % accuracy
- Attendance acknowledgement through SMS or Email.
Download our presentation slide here.
Problems We Are Addressing
How to reduce each worker non-productive time every day for taking attendance and time keeping.
How to identify strangers entering the campus on real time.
How to reduce operation cost in managing payrolls for workers.
Each Employee / Student has to stand in queue while entering & exiting the factory / school.
Software at a glance
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Contact Us Now
Fill the form by clicking the button below. We will contact you immediately and help you will all your questions
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get periodic update on our products.
Follow us on social media. You will get regular updates